Monday, September 7, 2009

Hannah/Tchenny/Kanstanjen-94/Racist/DRAMA!



Oh no, are we having race issues again?
Yes, we are!
In fact, kastanjen-94 said that if she were God,
She'd exile all the muslums in the world to a little island,
So if they wanted to destroy something,
"They can only bomb their own country! Har! Har!"



Yeah.
I quote excalty.
NOW, Thelina,
[[With evidence from Syalala_Chii]]
Has even accusing her of being
Pokerface1001, AKA Tchenny, AKA Tchen, AKA Kwip, AKA Such*a*Poser.
Real name: Hannah.

And it looks like it's TRUE.


Actually, she replied, "I don't need respect from people I only know through stardoll. Lol, you people probably think I'm dissapointed."
Thelina was quick to say, "So you admit it's you. Ahaaa, fail!"
And oh-so-offenended Hannah replied, "I'm so upset. *crycrycrycry*."



Woah.

I've had MY dose of drama for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment