Thursday, December 17, 2009

A-L'S MOST HATED.


The most hated A-Ler is... -drum roll-
SHOFFOCAKE.
Shocker, right?

The second most hated A-Ler...
x-PrincessKat-x
Ive never heard of her, but she got the second highest number of votes.

Third...

thelina/Fashionista99

Fourth...

FakeShake3

Fifth..

n1mka4eva

And there we are. Top five most hated.
I would also like to say, my account DJdangergirl has been deleted and I am now on a quite noob-ish looking account called TheSadness. So yeah, I hope that this change wont confuse readers and A-Lers, but if it does, there's nothing much else to be done.

I'm going to start putting much more time into my posts from now on and I'm going to try to put pictures of medolls and such also.

Thanks for reading this awesome blog "TheA-LCrew"

~MKxx

No comments:

Post a Comment