Friday, June 19, 2009

Cori's not back, but the talk is.



It was peacefully quiet in Animal-Lovers when a user posted that Cori was trying to be 'popular' in OriginalClub. Curious and wanting to do a little sleuthing, I went to check it out. Sure enough, she was burning her name into their brains. Plus, none of them seemed to like her. The managers soon began deleting her topics, so she left to go bother another club. Upon my arrival back to Animal-Lovers, a topic that shouted 'PROTEST TO BRING CORI BACK! ♥' grabbed my attention. Being the clever soul I am, I created an almost identical topic named 'PROTEST TO KEEP CORI BANNED! ♥'. Sure enough, I started to get signatures. Seems like Cori may be gone, but the hate is still there. When will it end? Leave your comments. (:

Hate protest topic (copy & paste into your browser & sign your name): stardoll.com/en/clubs/forum.php?id=1223790&topicId=12225294

No comments:

Post a Comment