Monday, June 15, 2009

Three Posts For The Space Of One!

Lots of news here, but I'll put them all in one post.

1. Latest craze? Omegle! You've heard of it, of corse. Every other post is a "LMAO FUNNY OMEGLE CONVO!" Yeah. I've checked out the website, and--eh. It's entertaining, but I'm getting sick of the fad pretty fast.

2. Okay, WHERE is Cori? Tink's got a new account ("Banned." How origonal. She'll be RE-banned within the week.) I mean, Cori made one other account and basically gave up. Where is she?

3.Catfights, catfights, catfights. MUST I cover them all? Hayley.500 vs emo.gamer, MiMi_LaRue vs everyone, thelina vs stardoll, GingerFreak vs all the normal people, ect. I don't even feel like going into detail. It's so pointless.

Anyways, keep your eyes out for a new blogger, in addition to Ruby (Punkii98) my friend Ashley is a new guest blogger with lots to say. (indygirl876)

1 comment:

  1. hahah, I love fights.
    emo.gamer is a bloody girl, I mean he/she/it denyed my request going 'SHEMALE SHEMALE SHEMALE' and deletes everything I say about him/her/it in his/her/its album, it's so funnnyyyyy..

    nice post.

    ReplyDelete