Monday, November 30, 2009

Interveiw Of The Day!




[Did some of these answers suprise you?]



An Interveiw With ScareyC



What's your real name? Olivia

How old are you? 13 years old.

When did you first join A-L? 22 September 2007

Have you ever attempted to leave A-L? Nope.

What's the newest message in your stardoll inbox? This one. Apart from that, a msg from stardoll about some BFF code...

If you could ban one person from A-L, who would it be? n1mka4eva. I already once started a topic petition to ban her and it worked...then she was unbanned.

If you could meet one A-Ler in real life, who would it be? Umm..No one..I like the idea that i will never see these people in my life ever.

What was the last topic you posted in? ''GOSSIP GIRL VERSION OF TWILIGHT..CHUCK BASS''
What is one thing the people of A-L don't already know about you? Umm...I'm crap at maths? xD
When, or if, do you think you'll leave stardoll? When I get bored. Or when im old enough [like 17] and have better things to do with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment