Monday, November 2, 2009

Raise Your Hand If You Hate Sarah.



This whole drama started a few days ago, When Sarah started bragging about her 'sexual adventures,' which include shoving her hand down her friend's pants.

Today, she retaliated with

Sarah: Okay, obv, you guys couldnt touch a guy so you just act mad at me just cuz i can get a guy.

Lilaaa: Well actually I'm not going to brag because you don't have a clue how much i regret it and it makes me feel sick when I think about but I have, OK?I have given head and given a hand job, now please pipe down and get on with your life.

Jenna_xx: No, just no love. Just because we don't go round pleasuring boys and bragging about it,Doesn't mean we can't get a guy. It simply means we respect ourselves and aren't THAT desperate.

HaaDiL: I'd rather not touch my friends pee-pees.

I think I'm speaking for everyone when I say,

I am completely sick of Sarah and her pathetic attention scemes.

1 comment: