Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cori has a wild side?!



Its-Dylan has proclaimed that he has been having a 'secret relationship' with C0Rii.R0X for the past few days.
Here are some excerpts:

"Shes against online dating but she made an exception for me. I totally love her and i enjoy watching her broadcasts, shes too beautiful. Weve gotten to the point of having suite cex. ILY SOOOO MUCH CORI."

"IVE SEEN HER, AND AGE DOESNT MATTER.
I LOVE HER SO FXXCKING MUCH."

"WE WATCH PRN TO PLEASE our cexual fantasies even though we live far apart."

Cori has denied it all, and we all got a good laugh out of it.
But who really is this 'Its-Dylan' guy anyways?

3 comments:

  1. LMFAO
    ASHLEY I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVERYONE CAN LAUGH ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP BUT I LOVE HER TOOO MUCH.
    SHES SO FINE AND SHES ALL MINEE.
    ILY BITCH(=

    ReplyDelete
  3. ashh:) your halirous.
    they have suit scx?

    ReplyDelete