Sunday, July 12, 2009

Just An Update.

A couple interesting stories:

1. Jane's threataning to leave AL, and Chole has promised that she will. Believe her?


2. Thelina's still gone. Why hasn't she made a new account?! I'm missing her and her annoying opinonation.
EDIT:: Another clueless moment curdosy of Bridget.
Turns out Fashionista99 is Thelina!


3. MiMi_LaRue (Scarlett now.) has been hired to work for Perez's blog after Dan quit.
Guess what she'll be talking about?
Animal-Lovers.
Wasn't that MY job?
When I mentioned this to her, she retorted with "My blog has 700 followers! No one reads yours!"
Right.
Like she got the 700 followers herself.


4. I was thinking of hiring a new blogger, to pick an Attention Whore Of The Week. You know, some desperate attention seeking account? Anyone want the job?


5. I'll be offline for another week starting tomarrow, so keep me updated!

1 comment:

  1. she did make a new account. its fashionista99 so get your facts straight

    ReplyDelete