Sunday, August 2, 2009

THIS is why I hate her.



"I think being pretty is more important than being a good person. Being a good person is a good thing, sure but you can learn to be nice but being pretty is not something you can learn."

"I don't agree with anyone saying personality is more important, I am glad I am pretty and quite a mean person. I know you all hate me but at least I am honest and the beautiful people are always remembered far longer than the nicey nice people because they are boring."

Both of the above quotes were said by MiMi_LaRue in a topic named "You'll Hate Me, But...". Posts about how inner beauty is equally or more important than outer beauty flooded the topic. Memorable posts were made by C0Rii.R0X, Maddiesapphire, fashionista99, & Utada.Hikaru.

1 comment:

  1. MiMi_LaRue is a slut and an attention lover.
    What the crap's her problem.
    She's so stuck up and full of herself.
    And I also hate her.

    ReplyDelete