Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Y IZ FAY ACTIN S0 STRANG???


Check this out::



Yup, that's Fay.
So, what is it possessing her to make topics talking like a noob...but being 100% serious?
Has she been hacked?
Is she high?
Or is this yet another attention scheme?
AL voted:
The majority agree that she's faking it,
A select few believe that she has been hacked,
And there were even a copule people that think she needs to lay off the weed.
And then there was the theroy that came up, "She's been hacked by a high person seeking attention."
So finally the truth came out: "I CANT BE FAKING THAT I AM HACKED CAUSE I AM TELLING YOU GUYS THAT I AM NOT HACKED FFS MY MEDOLL IS LIKE THIS BECAUSE THATS HOW I WANT IT AND I AM BEING A N00B BECAUSE THATS HOW I WANT TO ACT OK?"
Bear559 replied, "Ha. You admitted it. Its you. God, Your the WORST owner ever."
This was the retort: "I NEVER SAID I WAS HACKED IN THE FIRST PLACE NOR DID I IMPLY THAT. FOR WHAT HAVING SOME FUN? AND THEN SOME PEOPLE MAKING WILD ACCUSATIONS?"
Oh, come on.
I have to say--I am so, so, so very sick of her.

2 comments:

  1. maybe she was bored.
    I did that once, but I didn't say I wasn't hacked bahah :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAYLEY I DIDNT SAY I WAS HACKED EITHER. YET EVERYONE STILL CRAPS ON ME FOR NOTHING.

    ReplyDelete