Friday, August 14, 2009

The Tyrant Speaks!



Fay offered herself up this morning, saying we could "ask her anything."
We held yup our side of the agreement, but Fay didn't cooperate.
Examples:


BridgetD96::
What are you going to do to win back our approval?

Fay::
Nothing. I have done nothing wrong.


Fashonista99::
Why do you act really cool, and nice sometimes, then the next day you'll be like 'NO I WONT UNBAN SO AND SO" and you get in a really bad mood and ban someone just for making a petition(jkat1), or just for telling you the truth about yourself?(may5diva)

Fay::
I have problems in real life that cause them, I can't help it whatsoever.


Roxtar-eath::
Can you please unban Immi?

Fay::
No,because people like you keep bugging me about it which makes me more and more unlikely to unban her.


BridgetD96::
Who in this club would make the best replacement owner, in your opinon?

Fay::
No one, they all would just be the same as me/ or worse.


Let's summarize.
Fay did nothing wrong, she won't unban Immi because we're annoying, she's the best owner we've had, and she's a bitch because her life sucks.

Uh-huh, right.

1 comment: