Saturday, October 24, 2009

I May Be Sticking Up For OC and FC When I Say This




















You know how we all make fun of Fashion-Club and OriginalClub because they are all scene wanna-be people and they have those 'fake guys.' Well guess what? They are following in our footsteps. We used to be like that once too. And you know, they are just going through a trend in their club like how we are now. Yeah, they may be a little behind on their trend, but it's still their own. I thought before making this post, that I would get smack talk from some of you, which I know I will. I just thought that I'd say something about it since we are all guilty of being hypocritical, and yeah, I am too.

1 comment:

  1. Ikr?

    I thought the same thing.
    Soon OC & FC will be saying Fack and Batch.

    Lmao.
    XD

    ReplyDelete