Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New MiMi_LaRue Obsessor?




















Oh gosh. MiMi_LaRue is back, and not only is she claiming a new identity, but she also has a "biggest fan?" What on earth is this about? All of a sudden, Dutchbunnii17 starts making topics saying. "I LOVE MIMI!" and things along the lines of this. Now, we all know she (MiMi_LaRue) is obsessed with herself, but who knew another person could be too?
Dutchbunnii17 says; "Yeah. Well, I mean, every celeb has haters, and every evil murder has fans. I'm just like one of those bizarre fans of the murder guy. But I think she hasn't murdered anyone. I think."

I have nothing against her, I just found it slightly odd that she suddenly became over obsessed.

*P.S.- I know, I haven't posted in forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment